Roasted Vegetable and Chicken Rice Bowl
20 to 25 minutes
- 3 cups cooked organic_long_grain_brown_rice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (1 medium) green squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups (1 medium) yellow squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon shallot, grated
Preheat oven 425°F. Line sided baking sheet with foil.
Prepare rice according to the directions on the package; set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
Place vegetables and chicken in rows on prepared baking pan; brush with oil mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
In a small sauté pan, cook vinegar, water and sugar, over low heat. Bring to low boil. Whisk in oil, butter and shallot. Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, combine rice, vegetables and chicken. Drizzle with dressing.
Use Organic ingredients when available.